June 17, 2009
Royal Oak Facility
Derek Knox, Chair, Margot Allingham, Alan & Chris Barnard, Ted
Howard, Sec., Ted Scratchley, Murray Sharp, Bob Wagner, Ed Warkentin.
Ray Bremner, Clarence Diebold, Karl Boerner, Ted Marchant.
1. Call To Order:
- The meeting was called to order at 10:05
2. Approval Of The Agenda:
- The motion to adopt the agenda was seconded and carried.
3. Adoption Of The Minutes Of The Meeting Held On:
June 17, 2009:
- The motion to adopt the Minutes was seconded and carried.
4. Business Arising From The Minutes.
- The tour of the archives of the BCIT library has been postponed to a fall meeting.
- Members are reminded to contact Chris at (604) 299-7155 regarding their intention to visit Minter Gardens on August 10. (Meet at 10:30 in the Gardens' parking lot.)
5. New Business.
- Bob presented his statement.
- 2. Benefits and Liaison, COSCO
- The report was not available. A short discussion took place concerning of what and with whom we "liaison" and the sort of "benefits" we seek.
- Various one-day possible future trips were discussed and further discussion was proposed for the next meeting.
- 4. Membership, Recruitment, Recognition and Support
- We have 186 members. Dues reminders have been mailed.
- 5. Communications (Web Page)
- The report was not available.
The motion to accept the reports was seconded and carried.
6. Other Business
7. Next Meeting:
- The next meeting will be held on September 16, 2009, at 10:00, at the Royal Oak Facility, Rm SE 4-40.
- Meeting adjourned at 11:07.